Благодарение Оставшийся Рецепт Крокеты
2 -3 чашки приготовленной индейки, chopped up (leftovers)
2 cups prepared stuffing (leftovers)
2 eggs, slightly beaten
flour, for dredging
breadcrumbs, for dredging
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying (may need more or less)
Sauce if not using leftover gravy
1 (12 унция) can condensed cream of chicken soup (1 can)
1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk
1. Mix the turkey, stuffing, and eggs well. Refrigerate 3 hours minimum.
2. Create a ‘log’ shape from about 3/4 cup of mixture. Then gently drop onto the counter to flatten the bottom. (about 3. high, 2″ in diameter).
3. Roll the croquettes in flour, then bread crumbs. Fry in oil in deep skillet over medium heat, turning occasionally, until golden brown on all sides and bottom, about 10-15 minutes. Keep warm in 200 degree Fahrenheit oven.
4. Sauce: (or you can use leftover gravy) Meanwhile, mix the can of soup with the half cup milk in a saucepan. Cook, stirring constantly, until warmed and creamy.
5. Pour over croquettes or serve sauce on the side. Traditionally served atop mashed potatoes for a wonderful presentation.