Thanksgiving Cranberry Jello Mold Recipe
1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
2 (3 ounce) packages Jello gelatin, black cherry flavor
2 cups water, hot
1 cup water, cold
2 medium red apples, peeled, finely chopped
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
parsley sprig, for garnish (optional)
1. In a large bowl, dissolve the packages of jello in the hot water.
2. Add the cold water and the cranberry sauce. Blend well and chill.
3. Before mixture sets, add apples, celery and nuts and mix well.
4. Pour into a jello 3 cup mold sprayed lightly with a vegetable oil.
5. Chill until it sets and invert on a plate when ready to serve. You can garnish with parsley sprigs.